DMC Guide Sud
We create tailor-made trips that put the traveler’s passions and interests at the very top of our priorities. Our goal? To make travel a unique experience, to ensure that it is organized in the best possible conditions and, above all, that the traveler returns home richer in emotions, memories and beautiful local encounters.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break, a tour of France or a themed stay, we can cater for groups or individuals wishing to visit all the beautiful regions of France. We offer a wide range of travel, from wine tours to city breaks, gastronomic, cultural and family stays.
Learn more about Guide Sud
The agency, of a manageable size, is directed by Sabine Affre, since its creation in 2012.
As a tour guide for more than 15 years, her transition is a logical consequence of her first career. The perfect knowledge of the visited places and the chosen service providers is our first asset.
We organize custom-designed packages and tours in the South of France for:
- Individuals, small groups, and groups: with family or friends, we tailor our offer to your requirements.
- For foreign and French customers
- Accompanied and free: our guides and driver-guides speak several languages and know their region perfectly.
- For stays or itinerant tours; road trips from 4 to 15 days, week-long tours…
Our favorite thematics:
- Culture and heritage: With an exceptional cultural and natural heritage, Occitania has no less than 8 sites listed by Unesco as World Heritage Sites
- Gastronomy and wine tourism: Between land and sea, Occitania has a long and solid gastronomic tradition based on outstanding products such as foie gras, truffles, Roquefort cheese, oysters, olives among others.
- Slow tourism by emphasizing meetings and exchanges with the locals: cycling along the Canal du Midi, hiking in the Pyrenees, wellness, a breath of fresh air, plenty of wide-open spaces, a guaranteed re-connection to nature!
Whether you are in a group or a family, an amateur or a specialist, for a short or long stay, we are committed to adapting our offer to your needs.
We put all of our reactivity and professionalism at your service for your comfort and well-being. A single contact person is assigned to your trip.
Aware that travel is not always an eco-responsible activity, we are doing our best to reduce the ecological footprint of our tours. We favor service providers who respect the latest environmental standards, family businesses, working with local products and sharing the values of the territory. We propose electric vehicles for our self-driven tours.
The agency and its destination proposals
Immatriculation Atout France : IM034120010
3 Place du Jeu de Boule
34 440 Colombiers – France
Travel themes in the agency’s catalog
The agency Guide Sud can help you organize your stays around the following themes:
- Wine Tourism
- Self-drive Tour
- Cultural event
- Heritage and museum
- Know how and craft
- City Break
Crédits Photos © : Sabine Affre – agence Guidesud / Bruno Martinez – truculent photographe