In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of the law for confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
This website, france-dmc-alliance.com, (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is published by:
The FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association, whose head office is located at 7, rue de Castellane, 75008 PARIS
SIREN number 822152963
Email address: contact @ france-dmc-alliance.com
The site’s publication director is the president of the association.
The Site is hosted by OVH SAS, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France, Tel. : 01 75 77 16 50.
This entire Site is governed by French law, in particular with regard to intellectual property and personal data, as well as by international law.
The FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association holds the exclusive rights to use the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE brand, registered at the INPI under number 18 4474869 since August 7, 2018.
The information, pictograms, iconograms, photographs, images, texts, video sequences, animated with or without sound, and other elements present on the Site are protected by industrial and / or intellectual property rights, including the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association, is either the owner, is authorized to reproduce and represent them.
As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation and / or modification, partial or complete or transfer by any process whatsoever, any extraction from the database by any process whatsoever, is prohibited without express prior authorization. . and written by the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association.
This act would constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property and would expose the offender to legal proceedings.
Copying on paper for private use of these various objects of rights is authorized in accordance with article L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
For any use or information on this subject, you can contact the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association :
– by post: Association FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE, 7 rue de Castellane, 75008 Paris – by email: contact @ france-dmc-alliance.com
Protection of personal data
Respect for the protection of personal data is a determining element in the relationship of trust that we wish to establish with Internet users.
The purpose of this information notice is to inform you in a transparent manner about the processing operations that we are likely to implement throughout our relationship. the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association, as data controller, collects and processes personal data concerning you for the following purposes:
• send our communications (newsletter, catalogs, etc.);
• promote the products and services of our members;
• allow us to carry out analyzes and studies relating to the number of visitors to our website.
We only carry out data processing when one of the following conditions is met:
• your consent to the processing operations has been obtained;
• the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we implement the processing of personal data concerned;
• the execution of a contract that binds us to you requires that we implement the processing of personal data concerned;
• we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations which require the implementation of the processing of personal data concerned. In the event that we ask for your consent, it is collected directly on the form provided to collect the information that concerns you.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights (request for access, rectification, forgetting, erasure, opposition or portability), by contacting the FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association:
– by post: Association FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE, 7 rue de Castellane, 75008 Paris
– by email: contact @ france-dmc-alliance.com
Your request to exercise rights must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document so that we can verify your identity.
You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
– In France, this is the CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris cedex 07.
You have the possibility to define guidelines relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death with a trusted third party, certified and responsible for ensuring that the will of the deceased is respected, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
Limitation of liability
The FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association cannot be held responsible for any material errors that may have crept into the documents on the Site, despite all the care taken in their publication.
The information provided on the Site is indicative and does not exempt the Internet user from additional and personalized analysis.
The FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association can also not be held responsible for information, comments and opinions expressed on the sites to which it points by hypertext links and over which it has no editorial control.
Sites that choose to point to the Site are responsible for damaging the image of the Site.
The FRANCE DMC ALLIANCE association can no longer be held responsible for faulty data transmission due to various Internet networks or incompatibilities due to the Internet user’s browser.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the Site is subject to French law. The Internet user recognizes the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts within the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal.
– – – ~ ~ ~ – – –
Updated: September 10, 2020