NORMANDY AND BRITTANY
8 days / 7 nights
From 2 to 4 persons
ThemesArts and craft
Cultural events and festivals
Gastronomy – Cooking
Health and Well-being
Heritage – Museums
Places of remembrance
Sports and Outdoor
NORMANDY AND BRITTANY
BRITTANY AND NORMANDY – 8D / 7N WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE AND ACCESSIBLE 3* ACCOMODATION
Discover Normandy and Brittany, 2 main attractive areas of France, both in terms of landscapes, history and architecture, not to mention its many kilometers of rocky coasts and beaches!
You will be greeted on your arrival in France at the airport (Orly or Charles de Gaulle) or at the train station in Paris. We will give you the keys of your vehicle suitable for your traveling stay.
You will be accommodated for 4 days in Normandy and 4 days in Brittany in 3 * hotels or guest rooms adapted for disabled people with roll-in shower.
Program with driver-guide
We can carry out a day by day program if you choose the driver guide option with you throughout the stay and in this case you just have to let yourself be driven, and enjoy your vacation.
The driver-guide will organize the entire excursion program with you according to your pace, your wishes, your current desires. He will drive your adapted vehicle and help you with all your daily tasks (help getting up, helping with washing, helping with dressing, helping with meals, etc.).
The proposal will then be all inclusive and will include transport by adapted vehicle, excursions, meals for a real vacation!
We can choose whether or not to include meals in the all-inclusive offer.
Suggested program in Normandy
DAY 1: Etretat and its impressive cliffs, Honfleur and its pretty port
DAY 2 and 3: Dive into history on the D-Day landing beaches and their monuments and associated sites
DAY 4: The must-see Mont Saint Michel to discover in joellete
Suggested program in Brittany
DAYS 1 and 2: Saint-Malo and its walls. Dinard and its magnificent villas.
DAY 2 and 3: Perros-Guirec and its pink granite coast
DAY 4: Return to PARIS with visit of Rennes on the way
This offer includes
- The rental of the wheelchair accessible vehicle (1 wheelchair and 4 seats)
- Accommodation in a double accessible room in certified 3 * hotels or guest rooms (Italian shower)
- Multi-risk insurance for the stay (cancellation insurance, repatriation)
- Suggested of wheelchair accessible excursions all along your trip
- English speaking guide (1/2 day or 1 day) on themes such as D-Day beaches, etc…
- Medical equipment delivered to the place of stay (medical bed, patient lift, stander, pierced chair, etc.)
- English speaking driver guide throughout the stay
- Nursing care during the stay
This offer does not include
- site tickets.
Send us a message, we will contact you shortly
Crédits Photos © : Behandi