8 days / 7 nights
From 2 to 4 persons
Destination (s)French Alps
ThemesArts and craft
Gastronomy – Cooking
Heritage – Museums
FRENCH RIVIERA – 8D / 7N – WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE AND 3* ACCESSIBLE HOTELS AND GUEST HOUSES
Mythical and legendary, the famous French Riviera, which nestles between the Alps, the Italian border and the Mediterranean Sea, is one of the flagship destinations for holidaymakers. You will be greeted on your arrival in France at the airport or at the Nice train station. We will give you the keys to your vehicle suitable for your traveling stay. You will be accommodated for 4 days on the French Riviera and 4 days in Provence in 3 * hotels or guest rooms suitable for disabled people with Italian shower.
We offer a choice of accessible excursions during your traveling stay. This choice is not set in stone and can of course be modified according to your wishes.
Your stay will make you discover the French Riviera and Provence, its beautiful beaches and coves, its famous seaside resorts.
Your stay in Provence will take you to Lubéron, Roussillon, Gordes and Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
Program with driver-guide
We can carry out a day by day program if you choose the driver guide option with you throughout the stay and in this case you just have to let yourself be driven, and enjoy your vacation.
The driver-guide will organize the entire excursion program with you according to your pace, your wishes, your current desires. He will drive your adapted vehicle and help you with all your daily tasks (help getting up, helping with washing, helping with dressing, helping with meals, etc.).
The proposal will then be all inclusive and will include transport by adapted vehicle, excursions, meals for a real vacation!
We can choose whether or not to include meals in the all-inclusive offer.
Suggested program on the French Riviera
DAY 1: Nice
DAY 2: Monaco
DAY 3: Saint-Tropez
DAY 4: Porquerolles Island
Suggested program in Provence
DAY 1: Lubéron, its fields of lavance and its beautiful villages
DAY 2: Roussillon and its Ocre quarries, the French Grand Canyon
DAY 3: Gordes, magnificent village
DAY 4: Saint-Paul de Vence, typical Provencal village, its alleys, its small squares and return to Nice
This offer includes
- The rental of the wheelchair accessible vehicle (1 wheelchair and 4 seats)
- Accommodation in a double accessible room in certified 3 * hotels or guest rooms (Italian shower)
- Multi-risk insurance for the stay (cancellation insurance, repatriation)
- Suggested of wheelchair accessible excursions all along your trip
- English speaking guide (1/2 day or 1 day) on themes such as Provence, typical villages, etc…
- Medical equipment delivered to the place of stay (medical bed, patient lift, stander, pierced chair, etc.)
- English speaking driver guide throughout the stay
- Nursing care during the stay
This offer does not include
- site tickets.
Send us a message, we will contact you shortly
Crédits Photos © : Behandi