Travel expert for trips and experiences, we organize tailor-made stays, offer personalized service and programs for each season in the regions of Occitania, Provence, Catalonia and New Aquitaine.
We specialize in cultural tourism and the South of France has no shortage of unique and remarkable sites between the Toulouse region and Provence, in the immediate proximity of many UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Private barge, truffle hunting, wine and culinary experiences, we offer great experiences with local providers.
From a private stay in chateaux to charming boutique hotels, we offer a range of accommodation options to suit your budget and wishes.
We will tailor the ideal package to suit your requirements, whether it is for a week, a weekend or a group or individual trip.
The agency, of a manageable size, is directed by Sabine Affre, since its creation in 2012.
As a tour guide for more than 15 years, her transition is a logical consequence of her first career. The perfect knowledge of the visited places and the chosen service providers is our first asset.
We organize custom-designed packages and tours in the South of France for:
- Individuals, small groups, and groups: with family or friends, we tailor our offer to your requirements.
- For foreign and French customers
- Accompanied and free: our guides and driver-guides speak several languages and know their region perfectly.
- For stays or itinerant tours; road trips from 4 to 15 days, week-long tours…
Our favorite thematics:
- Culture and heritage: With an exceptional cultural and natural heritage, Occitania has no less than 8 sites listed by Unesco as World Heritage Sites
- Gastronomy and wine tourism: Between land and sea, Occitania has a long and solid gastronomic tradition based on outstanding products such as foie gras, truffles, Roquefort cheese, oysters, olives among others.
- Slow tourism by emphasizing meetings and exchanges with the locals: cycling along the Canal du Midi, hiking in the Pyrenees, wellness, a breath of fresh air, plenty of wide-open spaces, a guaranteed re-connection to nature!
Whether you are in a group or a family, an amateur or a specialist, for a short or long stay, we are committed to adapting our offer to your needs.
We put all of our reactivity and professionalism at your service for your comfort and well-being. A single contact person is assigned to your trip.
Aware that travel is not always an eco-responsible activity, we are doing our best to reduce the ecological footprint of our tours. We favor service providers who respect the latest environmental standards, family businesses, working with local products and sharing the values of the territory. We propose electric vehicles for our self-driven tours.