Day trip – Wine & Heritage
All the aromas of Alsace in one day
Discover the Alsatian region, its cultural and viticultural treasures in a very priviledged way!
With your driver-guide, enjoy an unforgettable day on the Alsace Wine Route, meet the craftsmen and winemakers and discover the Alsatian wines acclaimed all over the world.
With your driver-guide, enjoy a day on the Alsace Wine Route !
You will start with the visit of Obernai, a charming medieval town and then continue with a visit of the renowned Spindler’s wood marquetry in Boersch, a famous symbol of arts & crafts in Alsace. Jean-Charles Spindler, the 3rd generation of this family of artists, will open the doors of his private little museum just for you.
Discover the Alsatian vineyard during three private cellar visits and winetastings and enjoy a nice lunch at a winery, with the wines of the winemaker.
Duration of the day trip: approximately 8 hours.
This offer includes
- Presence of an experienced driver-guide the whole day
- Transport in a comfortable top-of-the-range minivan
- Visit of the Spindler’s Art Marquetry
- Three private wine tastings at a winery in the surroundings of Obernai
- Lunch at a winery
- Departure and return from Strasbourg or Obernai
Send us a message, we will contact you shortly
Crédits Photos © :